Years of Experience
At least 3 years’ experience in an Engineering Department of a
2(Two) years Contract inclusive of 3 months’ probation period.
Academic and Other Requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
• Registered or registrable with Engineers Board of Kenya Or
Kenya Technicians and Technologists registration board, at
least as a graduate Engineer or Graduate Technologist.
• Experience in handling multidiscipline engineering projects
(Civil and masonry, mechanical, electrical etc.) will be an
• Working knowledge of design and visualizations software
such as AutoCAD, SolidWorks etc.
• Advanced MS Office skills
• Excellent Supervisory skills
• Excellent communication, Time management and
To Oversee all the elements of multidiscipline projects; including but not limited to scheduling, planning for all the resources, generating periodic reports for management, sourcing and supervising contractors, ensuring statutory compliance e.t.c
Core Performance Areas/Indicators
- Prepare, schedule, coordinate and monitor the assigned engineering projects
- Ensure projects comply with all statutory requirements, internal policies, performance standards and specifications.
- Participate in projects budget preparation and ensure that projects are completed within the agreed timelines and within the approved budget.
- Prepare and/or update drawings for all alterations, modifications, relocations etc.
- Generate periodic reports for management as required
- Participate in sourcing of contractors and ensure that the company gets value for money from the contractors
- Any other duty as may be assigned from time to time
Deliver daily, Weekly and Monthly Progress Reports
If you are interested in the above-mentioned positions kindly forward your upto-date CV and a cover letter with the following subject (Assistant Projects
Engineer) to [email protected] / [email protected] before close of business Wednesday, January 20,2021