Years of Experience
At least two (1) years’ working experience in a busy FMCG manufacturing facility, preferably a beverage industry as a Technician or an Operator.
Shift Production Manager
- Basic qualifications in Engineering,
- In depth knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Ability to multitask.
- Strong organizational, problem solving and analytical skills
Core Performance Areas/Indicators
- Operating the Automated shrink wrapper and achieving the set quality and production targets.
- Carrying out Autonomous Maintenance and Preventive maintenance on the shrink wrapper as per schedule. Carrying out 5S on the Shrink wrapper and its environs.
- Attending to his/her machine breakdowns.
- Communicating to the immediate supervisor of any major machine failure or other machine concerns.
- Ensuring quality of Shrink wrapper production materials in liaison with the quality assurance team.
- Maintaining all records pertaining to the Shrink Wrapper (Production records, breakdown records, planned downtime records etc.)
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the immediate supervisor.
Deliver daily, Weekly and Monthly Progress Reports
If you are interested in the above-mentioned position kindly send your up-todate CV and a cover letter to [email protected] /
[email protected] with Automated Shrink wrapper Operator as the mail
Subject by Wednesday 10th February 2021 .