Years of Experience
At least 2 years’ experience in FMCG
Academic and Other Requirements:
Post High School Certificate in Accounts or equivalent.
Core Performance Areas/Indicators
- Production Inventory
- Responsible for shift schedule to include: work station assignments/rotations, employee vacations, employee breaks, overtime assignment, back-up for absent employees, and shift rotations.
- Responsible for quality control during shift to produce product within specifications, meeting shift production goals, Preparing and submitting production reports timely and ensuring a clean and safe work area
- Attending daily operation review meetings and make production presentation as necessary
- Managing health and safety at work.
- keep records of workers’ attendance report.
- Through effective production line balancing, ensuring employee skills progression for maximum output and plants optimization.
- Ensuring standard operating procedures are adhered to
- Any other duty as may be assigned from time to time
Deliver daily, Weekly and Monthly Progress Reports
If you are interested in the above-mentioned position kindly send your up-todate CV and a cover letter to [email protected] /
[email protected] with Production Clerk as the mail Subject by Wednesday
10th February 2021 .