Years of Experience
Syrup room Team Leader
Academic and Other Requirements: Minimum of a post high school Certificate in Food science, chemistry, biochemistry or microbiology. Experience in a busy food or beverage environment will be an added advantage
Perform compounding of syrup, as well as finished beverages, where applicable, in line with the formulations and the laid down SOPs. Ensure that the compounded products exceed internal quality criterion
Core Performance Areas/Indicators
- Receiving of ingredients from the stores and counter checking with the requisition book.
- Timely Weighing and compounding as per the approved formulations and the given production plan.
- Ensuring that final syrup meets set company standards and liaise with QA for release of the product in good time.
- Reporting any deviations from set standards promptly to the relevant people for corrective actions to be taken.
- Ensure that processing equipment or vessels are clean, sanitized and are in good working condition.
- Ensuring that proper housekeeping is maintained in the syrup room area.
- Ensuring water treatment system are effectively working.
- Carry out proper CIP with the recommended detergents.
- Ensuring all equipment’s and apparatus in syrup room are kept in a good working condition.
- Ensure to keep accurate records for traceability.
- Ensure that the issued PPEs are used as required and take proper care of them.
- Any other assigned duty.
Deliver daily, Weekly and Monthly Progress Reports
If you are interested in the above-mentioned position kindly send your up-todate CV and a cover letter to [email protected] /
[email protected] with Syrup Room Staff as the mail Subject by
Wednesday 10th February 2021.