Years of Experience
At least two (1) years’ working experience in a busy FMCG manufacturing facility, preferably a beverage industry as a Technician or an Operator.
Shift Production Manager
Academic Qualification and other skills:
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering,
- At least two (2) years’ work experience in a busy FMG manufacturing facility preferably a beverage industry as a Technical Operator or a Technician
- In depth knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices
- Strong organizational, problem solving and analytical skills,
- Must be a team player
- Good communication skills
• Operating a Hotmelt roll fed labeler machine and ensuring its cleanliness,
• Carrying out Autonomous Maintenance and Preventive maintenance on the labeler machine as per schedules.
• Attending to breakdowns of His/Her Machine.
• Communicate to the immediate supervisor of any major machine failures and key required spare parts
• Ensuring that labelling materials are in good condition and quality in liaison with the quality assurance team.
• Carrying out the 5S procedures, servicing and maintaining the labeler machine in hygienic condition at all times.
• Carrying out Troubleshooting and Root Cause Analysis (RCA) on the machine issues and providing the right solutions for the optimal operation of
• Identifying and documenting the labeler machine problems during operations
• Maintaining a record of the labeler machine
• Achieving the set daily production targets and ensuring that the products meet the minimum labelling quality criterion.
• Any other duties as may be assigned by the immediate supervisor
Deliver daily, Weekly and Monthly Progress Reports
If you are interested in the above-mentioned position kindly send your up-to-date CV and a cover letter to [email protected] / [email protected] with Technical Operator for A Roll Fed Labeler Machine as the mail Subject by Wednesday 10th February 2021